Top 10 Christmas Specials
Wiki Entertainment staff's picks for the top 10 Christmas specials of all time.
Worst Christmas Specials
Wiki Entertainment staff's picks for the worst 10 Christmas specials of all time.
The True Meaning
Read about the true meaning of Christmas, according to Linus van Pelt.
Other Holiday Specials
Visit our sister wiki, the Other Holiday Specials Wiki.
"Holly Jolly Secrets" is a special two-part Christmas-themed episodes of the Cartoon Network original series Adventure Time, produced as the nineteenth and twentieth episodes of the show's third season. It was originally broadcast as a half-hour special on December 5, 2011. Finn and Jake are trying to dig up a treasure Jake had found in the Dump and had buried without opening. When they get to the treasure Finn recognizes it, saying that he saw Ice King with it and burying it in a pile of boogers in the Dump. So they see that inside the suitcase is a bunch of tapes belonging to the Ice King and make plans for a secret tape watching. (more...)
- WarnerMedia officially launched their own streaming service, HBO Max, which includes numerous Christmas specials from the Warner Bros., Hanna-Barbera, Cartoon Network, New Line Cinema, and HBO film and television libraries.
- Richard Herd, known for his role as Mr. Wilhelm on Seinfeld, and who also played Bob Burgess in A Christmas in New York, died at the age of 87 on May 26th.
- Fred Willard died at the age of 86 on May 15th. Best known for his improvisational comedy, he was also the actor behind Frank Dunphy on Modern Family (including its Christmas episode) and the voice of Mr. Paulson on Teamo Supremo (including its Christmas episode) and Grandpa Murphy on Milo Murphy's Law (including its Christmas episode).
- Comedian Jerry Stiller passed away at age 92 on May 11th. Known for his role as Frank Costanza on Seinfeld (including its second Christmas episode), he was also the voice of Pretty Boy on Disney's Teacher's Pet (including its Christmas episodes) and the title character in How Murray Saved Christmas.
- Legendary singer Little Richard (who was one of the guest stars in Pee-wee's Playhouse Christmas Special) died on May 9th at the age of 87.
- Danny Goldman, who provided the voice of Brainy Smurf in the 1980s Smurfs cartoon (including its Christmas specials) died at the age of 80 on April 12th.
- Composer Adam Schlesinger, whose compositions included the music from A Colbert Christmas: The Greatest Gift of All! and various TV themes, died at the age of 52 on April 1st.
- Julie Bennett, the original voice of Cindy Bear from The Yogi Bear Show, tragically passed away at the age of 88 on March 31st.
- November 15th
- A Wrestling Christmas Miracle (theaters)
- Unknown dates
- 8-Bit Christmas (HBO Max)
- The Angel Tree (Hallmark Movies & Mysteries)
- Christmas at the Madison (Hallmark Channel)
- The Christmas Company (Hallmark Channel)
- Christmas on the Range (INSP)
- Christmas on the Square (Netflix)
- A Christmas Prince: The Royal Baby (Netflix)
- The Christmas Project 2 (Up)
- Cup of Cheer (Crave)
- Everyday is Christmas (TV One)
- Family Jewels (theaters)
- The Fight Before Christmas (theaters)
- Godmothered (Disney+)
- I Won't Be Home for Christmas (theaters)
- The Loud House: A Very Loud Christmas! (Nickelodeon)
- Rock the Bells (theaters)
- Santa: The Adventure Begins (theaters)
- The Snow Sister (theaters)
- Southern Comfort (BET)
- Starring Christmas (Hallmark Channel)
- A Very Country Christmas Honeymoon (Up)
Upcoming Video Releases
- June 30th
- September 30th
- November 1st
- December 5th
Popular Christmas Specials
Popular Christmas Movies