Daisy Duck is a character featured in cartoons and comics produced by The Walt Disney Company. She was created as a female counterpart and girlfriend to Donald Duck, and first appeared in the cartoon "Mr. Duck Steps Out" in 1940 (though a precursor to her, named Donna Duck, appeared three years earlier in "Don Donald"). Daisy has a temper much like Donald's, but she has far greater control of it (although on rare occasions her temper can burst out and she can get into rages similar to Donald's), and she tends to be more sophisticated than him.
- Mickey's Christmas Carol - Daisy portrays the role of Isabel.
- Mickey's Once Upon a Christmas - Daisy plays a supporting role in the film. Daisy first appears in the segment "Donald Duck: Stuck on Christmas" where Huey, Dewey, and Louie wish for Christmas every day. In the segment, Daisy attempts to kiss Donald under the mistletoe (only for their chance to be ruined by the boys) and make Christmas dinner for the family which she noted is her favorite part of Christmas. Daisy later appears in the last segment "Gift of the Magi" where she works with Minnie in Mortimer Mouse's department store. In this segment, Daisy seems to be far younger as the story may possibly take place in the past. Also in this segment, Daisy has blue eyes as opposed to her usual black. She then appears at the end of the film singing Christmas carols with Mickey and friends.
- "Mickey's Mixed Nuts" - Daisy makes a brief cameo at the end of this Mickey Mouse Works short.
- Mickey's Magical Christmas: Snowed in at the House of Mouse
- "Pete's Christmas Caper"
- "Clarabelle's Christmas List"
- Mickey's Twice Upon a Christmas
- "Mickey Saves Santa"
- "Oh, Christmas Tree!"
- "Duck the Halls: A Mickey Mouse Christmas Special"
- "Happy Hot Diggity Dog Holiday!"
- "Happy Holiday Helpers"
|This article about a character from either a Christmas movie, television episodic series or special with a Christmas theme is a stub. Please help to expand this article in the Christmas Specials Wikia.|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.