Disney's The Twelve Days of Christmas (fully titled Disney Sing-Along Songs: The Twelve Days of Christmas) is the twelfth volume of the Disney Sing-Along Songs video series, originally released by Walt Disney Home Video on Christmas Eve of 1993, and later re-released on December 14, 1994. It was the series' third live-action video and also its second Christmas-themed video.
- "Very Merry Christmas" (intro)
- "Deck the Halls"
- "Dear Santa"
- "Jingle Bells"
- "Snow Ho-Ho"
- "Hip Hop Noel"
- "He Delivers"
- "The Twelve Days of Christmas"
- "An Elephant for Christmas"
- "Here Comes Santa"
- "O Christmas Tree/We Wish You a Merry Christmas" (medley/finale)
- "The Twelve Days of Christmas" (instrumental outro)
|Wayne Allwine||Mickey Mouse|
|Tony Anselmo||Donald Duck|
|Russi Taylor|| Minnie Mouse|
|Alan Young||Scrooge McDuck|
- This was the first Disney Sing-Along Songs live-action video not to be directed by Gregory Sills and the second SAS live-action video to be filmed at Disneyland.
- Daisy Duck's voice can be heard in the Japanese-dubbed version.
- The DuckTales logo and a clip of the Who Framed Roger Rabbit video game Hare Raising Havoc for the MS-DOS can be seen on the computer Huey, Dewey, and Louie are using during the "Dear Santa" section.
- The still with the opening title is from the finale reprise of "When You Wish Upon a Star" from the ending of Pinocchio.
- This video marked the final appearance of Pluto's 1978 Disneyland costume with the larger eye pupils.