Chowder is worried that he might not get the gift he has his heart set on getting: an Electric Broccoli Trimmer with Detachable Non-Electric Cauliflower Trimmer for Knishmas, meanwhile Mung buys a schmingerbread house from Endive, due to the fact he is unable to make one. Chowder sees Mung buy the schmingerbread house.
As a result,he is worried and wants to trick Mung into thinking his schmingerbread house was better. Chowder, Panini,and Gorgonzola dress up as Knish Krinkle. However,the real Knish Krinkle comes and Chowder has to race to the schmingerbread house first in order to make Mung Daal happy. All the noise wakes Truffles up,and she orders Mung to see what's going on. Mung is shocked at what he sees and asks Chowder why he ate the house.
He explain to Mung that he couldn't let Mung feel awful and his pride destroy and saying how Knishmas wasn't about the getting, it was about the giving. Chowder's ends up giving Gorgonzola a sweater, Chowder's present to Panini is a kiss to which her head blows away and fireworks appeared.
- Gazpacho is seen wearing a Santa Claus suit and ice skating.
- Chowder is wearing a new winter snowsuit in this special.
- There is a new character named "Knish Kringle" which resembles Santa Claus.
- Baby Cop appears with an extremely little appearance.
- This is the seventh time Panini has revealed her dark side, as she brutally beats Gorgonzola.
- This is first time Chowder has purposely kissed Panini on the cheek.
- In this episode, you find out that Mung has a tail.
- C.H. Greenblatt appears in this episode as a bald baby.
- In one viewing of this episode, part of the theme song was cut off and it didn't show the episode's title.
- First episode title not to feature a book. Second one being Gazpacho!
- When Chowder says "Won't you shine your light tonight", it is similar to a lyric in the Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer song, "Won't you guide my sleigh tonight".
|Nicky Jones|| Chowder|
|Dwight Schultz|| Mung Daal|
|Tara Strong|| Truffles|
|C.H. Greenblatt|| Kiwi|
- Chowder Wiki: Hey, Hey It's Knishmas!
- "Hey, Hey It's Knishmas!" at TV.com
- "Hey, Hey It's Knishmas!" at the Big Cartoon DataBase
- "Hey, Hey It's Knishmas!" at the Internet Movie Database
|This page about a Christmas special or an episode from a television series with a Christmas theme is a stub. Please help the Christmas Special Wiki by expanding this article.|
|Cartoon Network Studios|
|"A Space Ghost Christmas" • "George and Junior's Christmas Spectacular" • "Dexter Vs. Santa's Claws" • "Twas the Night" (Johnny Bravo) • "Happy Baboon Holidays" • "Fa-La-La-La-Ed" • "A Johnny Bravo Christmas" • The Powerpuff Girls: Twas the Fight Before Christmas • "Christmas Con Carne" • Ed, Edd n Eddy's Jingle Jingle Jangle • "Christmas Evil" • Billy & Mandy Save Christmas • "A Lost Claus" • "Operation: N.A.U.G.H.T.Y." • "Have Yourself a Joyful Little Animas" • "Kamp Kringle" • "Merry Christmas" (Ben 10) • "The Class of 3000 Christmas Special" • "Hey, Hey It's Knishmas!" • "Human Error" • "Low Tidings" • "Holly Jolly Secrets" • "The Regular Show Christmas Special" • "Christmas" (The Amazing World of Gumball) • "Uncle Grandpa Christmas Special" • "Merry Christmas Mordecai" • "Secret Santa" • "Merry Moochmas" • "Christmas Parties" (We Bare Bears) • "Christmas in Space"|