Kenneth "Kenny" McCormick is the overall deuteragonist of the South Park franchise, serving as the deuteragonist of South Park and South Park: Bigger, Longer & Uncut.
He appeared in every Christmas episode of the show to date, including the original short "The Spirit of Christmas". In a running gag, he has always been killed by anyone, anybody and anything, most prevalent during the first five seasons of the series; Kenny would suffer an excruciating death before returning alive and well in the next episode with little or no explanation given. Stan would frequently use the catchphrase "Oh my God! They killed Kenny!", followed by Kyle exclaiming "...You bastards!"
Appearances in Christmas specials
- "Mr. Hankey, the Christmas Poo"
- "Merry Christmas Charlie Manson!"
- "Mr. Hankey's Christmas Classics"
- "A Very Crappy Christmas"
- "Red Sleigh Down"
- "It's Christmas in Canada"
- "Woodland Critter Christmas"