Top 10 Christmas Specials
Wiki Entertainment staff's picks for the top 10 Christmas specials of all time.
Worst Christmas Specials
Wiki Entertainment staff's picks for the worst 10 Christmas specials of all time.
The True Meaning
Read about the true meaning of Christmas, according to Linus van Pelt.
Other Holiday Specials
Visit our sister wiki, the Other Holiday Specials Wiki.
"Rocko's Modern Christmas!: Can't Squeeze Cheer from a Cheese Log!" is a special half-hour Christmas episode of the Nickelodeon animated series Rocko's Modern Life, produced and aired during the show's second season. It is December in O-Town, and Rocko is hoping for snow, something the city never gets. He then notices a moving van loaded with Christmas decorations, as a family of Christmas elves are moving in to the house across the street from him. This inspires Rocko to go buy some Christmas decorations and invite his friends Heffer and Filburt over for a Christmas party. Rocko calls up his friends, who end up inviting their families and friends. After sending out the party invitations, Rocko meets and befriends one of the elves who just moved in. Meanwhile, Rocko's grouchy neighbor, Ed Bighead, plots to ruin Rocko's party when he thinks that he wasn't invited. (more)
- Animation director Richard Williams died at the age of 86 on August 16th. Best known for directing, co-writing, and co-producing The Thief and the Cobbler, and for his work on Who Framed Roger Rabbit, Williams also directed and produced the 1971 version of A Christmas Carol and Ziggy's Gift.
- Viacom is acquiring Paws, Inc. for Nickelodeon, thus bringing Garfield under the same company as SpongeBob SquarePants, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Rugrats, The Loud House, and Rocko's Modern Life.
- Stu Rosen, creator of Dusty’s Treehouse and voice of the doctor from Annabelle's Wish, died at age 80 on August 4, 2019.
- Voice actor Russi Taylor died at the age of 75 on July 26th. Best known for having been the official voice of Minnie Mouse since 1986, she was also the voice of Huey, Dewey, Louie, and Webby in the original DuckTales, and Martin Prince, Sherri, and Terri on The Simpsons.
- Rutger Hauer, star of Blade Runner and the upcoming 2019 adaptation of A Christmas Carol died at the age of 75 on July 19th.
- Arte Johnson, who voiced Professor Werner von Bear in The Bear Who Slept Through Christmas and Brawny in A Snow White Christmas, died at age 90 on July 3rd.
- Max Wright, known for his role as Willie Tanner on ALF, died at the age of 75 on June 26th.
- Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer and Frosty the Snowman will be making their cable debut on the 25 Days of Christmas on Freeform this holiday season.
Upcoming Video Releases
Popular Christmas Specials
Popular Christmas Movies