"No Time for Christmas" is the Christmas episode of the Warner Bros. animated television series Taz-Mania, aired as the season finale of the show's third season. It's Christmas Eve in Tasmania, and no one is more excited about it than Taz himself, who is gathering up all the presents he has just wrapped for his family and friends. He goes out into his family's living room to put his family's gifts under their trees. In the kitchen, Taz's mother, Jean, is baking cookies and discussing all the stuff she has to do for Christmas. Taz wants to have one of the cookies, but Jean tells him that these cookies are for the club, and she'll make the family's cookies later. Taz then goes to see his sister Molly, who is busy addressing her Christmas cards. Molly says she has no time for him, but offers to let him assist her with the cards by licking the stamps. However, Taz ends up licking all the stamps at once, and Molly throws him out of her room. Taz passes by the hall closet when he suddenly hears a shaking sound inside; he opens to door to find his little brother Jake shaking a Christmas present. Taz offers to help him search for their hidden presents, but Jake says he works better alone. Taz then overhears his father, Hugh, and goes to the living room, where he finds Hugh having turned up the air-conditioner and pretending to warm up in front of the TV, which is showing a burning fireplace. Taz tells his dad that he's going out to spread some holiday cheer to his friends and co-stars, and leaves as Hugh starts rambling about having an old-fashioned Christmas. (more)
Random Quote of the Moment
|“||My Twelve Puns of Christmas are off to a great start. I've only gotta come up with eleven myrrh! Hohohohoho! Make that ten!||”|
- Comedian Norm MacDonald, star of The Norm Show (including its Christmas episode) and voice of Buster the Fox in Christmas Is Here Again and Julius in the English dub of Niko & the Way to the Stars, died from cancer at the age of 61 on September 14th.
- Ed Asner, who played Lou Grant on The Mary Tyler Moore Show and its spin-off, and also voiced Sergeant Cosgrove on Freakazoid! (including their Christmas episodes), and also portrayed Santa Claus in a few other Christmas specials, died at the age of 91 on August 29th.
- Actress Markie Post, known for her role as Christine Sullivan on Night Court (including its Christmas episodes), died at age 70 on August 7th.
- Comedian Trevor Moore, whose writing credits included the Just Roll with It episode "The Most Wonderful Crime of the Year", died at age 41 on August 6th.
- Fiddler on the Roof star Alfie Scopp, who voiced Fireball and Charlie-in-the-Box in Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer, died at the age of 101 on July 24th.
- Comedian Jackie Mason, who voiced Rabbi Hyman Krustofsky (Krusty the Clown's father) on The Simpsons (including the episode "The Nightmare After Krustmas"), died at the age of 93 on July 24th.
- Charlie Robinson, best known for his role as Mac Robinson on Night Court (including its Christmas episodes), and who also played Judge Wheeler in Santa, Jr. and Russel in the Disney Channel original movie Secret Santa, died of cancer at the age of 75 on July 11th.
- Chick Vennera, who provided the voice of Pesto from Animaniacs (including its first Christmas segment, "'Twas the Day Before Christmas"), died from cancer at age 74 on July 7th.
- Richard Donner passed away at age 91 on July 5th. Best known for directing the 1978 Superman movie, he was also the director and producer of Scrooged and the Lethal Weapon series.
- Amazon is now seeking to acquire Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer (owners of the James Bond, Rocky, and Pink Panther franchises).
- AT&T has announced plans to merge WarnerMedia with Discovery Inc., which will bring the Discovery Channel, Discovery Family, the Food Network, HGTV, TLC, Animal Planet, and other Discovery-owned networks under the same corporate umbrella as CNN, HBO, Cartoon Network, TBS, and TNT. The merger is expected to be completed in mid-2022.
- Unknown dates (2021 and/or beyond)
Upcoming Video Releases
Popular Christmas Specials
Popular Christmas Movies