Happy Birthday, Bugs!
The Christmas Specials Wiki celebrates 80 years of the wascally wabbit!
Top 10 Christmas Specials
Wiki Entertainment staff's picks for the top 10 Christmas specials of all time.
Worst Christmas Specials
Wiki Entertainment staff's picks for the worst 10 Christmas specials of all time.
The True Meaning
Read about the true meaning of Christmas, according to Linus van Pelt.
"In Arms Way" is a Christmas-themed segment from the tenth episode of the Warner Bros. animated television series Steven Spielberg presents Freakazoid! The episode featuring the segment was originally broadcast on Kids' WB! on December 16, 1995. The segment begins on Christmas Eve with Freakazoid busy trying to do his Christmas shopping, having unfortunately waited until the last minute to do so. While Freakazoid is out looking for presents for his friends and family, a nearby coffee shop receives a sudden visit from Arms Akimbo, a mobster whose arms are permanently fixed in a jaunty pose. Joe the announcer tells Akimbo's origin to the viewers, explaining that he was raised by his parents to be a print model, and after years of posing that left his arms frozen in their position, he turned to a life of crime. Akimbo tells the coffee shop's clerk that he is here to sell "Oops Insurance", and by that, he means that he and his henchmen will knock everything in the store to the ground unless the proprietors give him all their money. (more...)
- Joe Ruby, co-creator of Scooby-Doo and co-founder of Ruby-Spears Productions, died on August 26th at the age of 87.
- Renowned talk show/game show host Regis Philbin, who co-hosted the Walt Disney World Christmas Day Parade from 1991 to 2008, died on July 24th at the age of 87.
- Comedian and 11-time Emmy winner Carl Reiner died at the age of 98 on June 29th. Best known for creating The Dick Van Dyke Show, on which he appeared as Alan Brady (including its Christmas episode), he also voiced Santa Claus in the Madagascar Christmas specials.
- WarnerMedia officially launched their own streaming service, HBO Max, which includes numerous Christmas specials from the Warner Bros., Hanna-Barbera, Cartoon Network, New Line Cinema, and HBO film and television libraries.
- October 24th
- Christmas Tree Lane (Hallmark Movies & Mysteries)
- November 17th
- LEGO Star Wars: Holiday Special (Disney+)
- December 1st
- December 5th
Upcoming Video Releases
Popular Christmas Specials
Popular Christmas Movies