- Renowned talk show/game show host Regis Philbin, who co-hosted the Walt Disney World Christmas Day Parade from 1991 to 2008, died on July 24th at the age of 87.
- Comedian and 11-time Emmy winner Carl Reiner died at the age of 98 on June 29th. Best known for creating The Dick Van Dyke Show, on which he appeared as Alan Brady (including its Christmas episode), he also voiced Santa Claus in the Madagascar Christmas specials.
- English actor Michael Angelis, best known for providing the narration on Thomas & Friends (including its Christmas episodes) from 1991 to 2012, died from a heart attack at the age of 76 on May 30th.
- WarnerMedia officially launched their own streaming service, HBO Max, which includes numerous Christmas specials from the Warner Bros., Hanna-Barbera, Cartoon Network, New Line Cinema, and HBO film and television libraries.
- Richard Herd, known for his role as Mr. Wilhelm on Seinfeld, and who also played Bob Burgess in A Christmas in New York, died at the age of 87 on May 26th.
- Fred Willard died at the age of 86 on May 15th. Best known for his improvisational comedy, he was also the actor behind Frank Dunphy on Modern Family (including its Christmas episode) and the voice of Mr. Paulson on Teamo Supremo (including its Christmas episode) and Grandpa Murphy on Milo Murphy's Law (including its Christmas episode).
- Comedian Jerry Stiller passed away at age 92 on May 11th. Known for his role as Frank Costanza on Seinfeld (including its second Christmas episode), he was also the voice of Pretty Boy on Disney's Teacher's Pet (including its Christmas episodes) and the title character in How Murray Saved Christmas.
- Legendary singer Little Richard (who was one of the guest stars in Pee-wee's Playhouse Christmas Special) died on May 9th at the age of 87.
- December 1st
- December 5th
Upcoming Video Releases
Ultra HD Blu-ray
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.