The Christmas Hope is a 2009 American-Canadian made-for-television drama film directed by Norma Bailey and starring Madeleine Stowe which was broadcast on Lifetime on December 13, 2009. It is the third part in a trilogy of films, preceded by 2002's The Christmas Shoes and 2005's The Christmas Blessing.
After the recent loss of her son Sean—a minor character in The Christmas Blessing—Patty Addison (Madeleine Stowe) devotes herself to finding homes for needy children. The loss of Sean has strained Patty's relationship with her husband Mark, an airline pilot. But they reconnect emotionally when they take in Emily, a 9-year-old orphaned in a car accident similar to the one that killed Sean.
At the same time Dr. Nathan Andrews—the one character that connects the entire film trilogy—is trying to find the parents of a boy who died in the ER, and Mark is trying to help one of his son's friends. By the end of the film, all three stories are intertwined as they all look for Emily, who has run away.
- Madeleine Stowe as Patricia Addison
- James Remar as Mark Addison
- Ian Ziering as Dr. Nathan Andrews
- Tori Barban as Emily Adams
- Phillip Jarrett as Roy
- Jayne Eastwood as Charlotte
- Devon Weigel as Traci Adams
- Rebecca Gibson as Megan Andrews (née Sullivan)
- Daniel Boiteau as Justin
- Garth Merkeley as Sean Addison
- Aaron Hughes as Larry Adams