The Walt Disney Christmas Show is a Christmas television special, originally broadcast on Christmas Day of 1951. The then-upcoming Disney movie Peter Pan was promoted in this special, along with a then-upcoming reissue of Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs. It is a follow-up to the previous year's One Hour in Wonderland, a special that aired on Christmas Day and promoted Alice in Wonderland.[note 1] Clips from the special were featured in the behind the scenes featurette You Can Fly! The Making of Peter Pan.
- The Band Concert (1935) - short film shown in its entirety
- Donald and Pluto (1936) - short film shown in its entirety
- Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs (1937) - a clip is shown
- Bambi (1942) - a clip is shown
- Song of the South (1946) - a clip is shown
|Kathryn Beaumont||Wendy Darling|
|Bobby Driscoll||Peter Pan|
|Hans Conried||Slave in the Magic Mirror|
|Don Barclay||Dr. Miller / Santa Claus|
|Tommy Luske||Michael Darling|
|Paul Collins||John Darling|
- One Hour in Wonderland has very little Christmas content, so it is not covered on this wiki.
|This page about a Christmas special or an episode from a television series with a Christmas theme is a stub. Please help the Christmas Special Wiki by expanding this article.|